WHINE AND DINE ON THE RHINE.
OCT 22ND -29TH, 2015
Amsterdam to Switzerland (Basel), with optional 4 day land tour
Amercerto: A European River, Couples Cruise Experience
his 164-passenger vessel incorporates the most advanced design offering spacious staterooms featuring our exclusive twin balconies, multiple dining venues, heated pool, Internet/WiFi access and more.
A Unique Cruising Experience
Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the AmaCerto -- debuted in 2012 -- will provide the most distinctive river cruise experience. A magnificent glass elevator is one of the unique design elements found onboard, as well as our exclusive “Twin Balconies”.
The beautifully-decorated and spacious accommodations range in size up to 300 sq. ft. Relax in a heated Sun Deck swimming pool with a “swim-up” bar; enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations. The ship also features a Fitness Center, Massage, Hair and Beauty salon; complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies; plus a fleet of bicycles to enhance your river cruise experience.
Peaceful and scenic, river cruising offers a smooth, gentle ride along the world’s most remarkable waterways. Supreme comfort and convenience make it the premier way to experience magnificent cities, historic villages and little-seen enclaves. From your stateroom balcony, endless natural beauty combines with evolving views of the colorful local scenery. Castles and fortresses tower on both sides, as if you could reach out and touch them.
When your ship docks in the heart of town, stroll ashore for included excursions or set off to explore on a complimentary bicycle. Unpack just once then settle in as each destination comes to you. With no need to navigate from place to place, you’ll find a sense of adventure and a sense of home all in one vacation.
Intimate Environment, Inclusive Value
Accommodating a mere 162 passengers, you will never wait in a long line to board or disembark. Smaller tours and intimate meal settings with open seating create a warm, personal atmosphere accentuated by five-star service. Your inclusive vacation provides incredible, value from the champagne breakfast and free-flowing hand-selected European wines with lunch and dinner to a fleet of bicycles, free Internet access, included sightseeing excursions and live cultural entertainment onboard. On a river cruise, your vacation’s price tag doesn’t keep adding up.
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Heated pool with “swim up” bar and whirlpool
- Gift Shop
- Fitness Room
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboardv
- Walking track
- Glass Elevator (reaches Main Restaurant, Lobby/Main Lounge and staterooms on Violin and Cello Deck)
AmaCerto offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chaîne des Rôtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room. On select days, guests can enjoy a lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
Service is a Priority
With AmaWaterways, you’ll find an exceptional vacation experience. In addition you’ll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. After ten years in business, we believe that a big factor in our award-winning success is superior service and attention. Our passengers consistently rate our personalized, professional and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. How do we know? They tell us. Passengers aboard every AmaWaterways ship complete a detailed questionnaire at the end of their cruise, and we diligently read every single one of them. It provides continuous feedback on our passengers’ experience, and enables us to guide our onboard staff. We can praise the staff for a job well done, and make quick adjustments before the start of the next cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is our top priority.
AmaWaterways originated the concept of putting bicycles aboard river cruise ships in Europe. The idea sprung from the fact that so many of Europe's rivers are lined with paths that are perfect for pedaling. We're the only river cruise line that carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for you to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.
AmaWaterways is proud to offer the industry’s most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as “Infotainment.” Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. Our exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywood’s current releases, a selection of classic films or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. You’ll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. It’s all available on your flat-panel TV, and it’s completely complimentary.
As you sail through Europe’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? We have an expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, our Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board with AmaWaterways.
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library & English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe's great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner
- Transfer from Basel to Lucerne
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Lucerne at the Radisson Blu including daily Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Zürich Hotel Continental including daily Buffet Breakfast
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All transfers with the purchase of cruise, land & air package
- All local taxes